Ok. I have been in computers for a long time and didn't think I would like to ever create my own "blog". However, the tools are simple and I know I won't update a website nearly as frequently. Also, this is something that Deborah might catch on to - and we all know how much we enjoyed her messages last year when we were in Germany.
Here are some recent pictures from Thanksgiving and the snow we got a couple of weeks ago.
Please note how CLEAN the sidewalk/driveway are. I (Marvin) manually shoveled this snow, and I admit it - I am cured. This was after only about 2-3" of snow. On the night of 11/30, we got about 5" at our house. Before too much fell, I went to Sam's Club and bought a snow blower. It works much better. :)

Here are some pictures from our Turkey Day. Deborah outdid herself and made AWESOME food. Here's the evidence:

Well, I need to go now. Hopefully, this will be so easy that we will share more and more and more with all of you, our family and friends.
Marvin
Here are some recent pictures from Thanksgiving and the snow we got a couple of weeks ago.
Please note how CLEAN the sidewalk/driveway are. I (Marvin) manually shoveled this snow, and I admit it - I am cured. This was after only about 2-3" of snow. On the night of 11/30, we got about 5" at our house. Before too much fell, I went to Sam's Club and bought a snow blower. It works much better. :)

Here are some pictures from our Turkey Day. Deborah outdid herself and made AWESOME food. Here's the evidence:

Well, I need to go now. Hopefully, this will be so easy that we will share more and more and more with all of you, our family and friends.
Marvin
Comments