Gettin' all scientifical


The kids were "gettin' all scientifical" yesterday with Mentos and soda. The first attempt did not launch the rocket and just made for even sweeter soda, which I'm told doesn't taste bad. The second attempt was success! Good thing this wasn't a NASA launch because the camera battery was sitting on the charger. No documentation of our successes, just the prep shots available. You'll have to take our word for it. Or even better, you can go and try it yourself and let us know how it worked for you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol - JC has been at me to let him try this. I've yet to pick up some Mentos - but will let you know how it goes when we do!
Jessie said…
Finally I can comment! I've been bursting to.
We did the Mentos thing mid-winter on a snowy lawn. It was pretty sweet.
Louie now knows all about the whole NASA thing, being a rocket scientist and all. hee hee Actually, what he's learned is that you have to do months of meetings and paperwork to get one little test started. Boooring.
The Gotzingers said…
Thanks for allowing us to comment now. Its so fun. Love your new background too. Hope you and your family are doing well.