Hot off the wire!

This just in...the third place award in today's IT Chili Cook-off was awarded to none other than this cute guy:







He would like it to be known that his intention was not to compete and try to win. Rather he was just trying to practice and improve his chili. He's been tweaking on the same recipe for three years now, and I think it's really good! However, the work place crowd can barely handle any heat, and doesn't even recognize the chipotle undertones. And heaven help you if you leave out the beans (HELLO! Chili is all about the meat!). So basically he makes chili that is too meaty and too hot, but we love it!

Comments

Charmaine said…
Congrats!!
Jeremy Renshaw said…
I don't care what the IT people think. Marvin's chili is the best! I love it hot and meaty. THAT'S the way it should be.