It's Official




Fall is here. I turned on the heater today when I realized the house was only 58 degrees. Time to close the windows and start wearing socks.

Comments

Erin said…
10 minutes ago, when it was 33 degrees outside, Aidan INSISTED on going outside in bare feet and a short sleeve shirt because he didn't believe that it was actually cold outside. When I let him open the door and step outside, he said, "It's not too bad." IT'S NOT TOO BAD??? Well, he is only 3, so I guess it's all how you look at it :)
Jessie said…
Yeah, I agree. It's more like "book candy". I do love the Edward character, and the rest of the vampires are pretty cool, but I didn't relate very well to Bella. I read them for the guilty pleasure they were, and not for brilliant writing. I'm with you, I just may see that darn movie too. Man! I hate getting sucked in to trendy stuff.