Strange new obsession

I've unlocked three new yoga poses today and a WAY fun balance game. Not sure why it took me to my mid, all righ, late thirties, to find out that I like "video" games. Does WiiFit even count as a video game? Get out of my way kids - I'm bustin a move on the fit board!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the awesome Christmas present!

Comments

Erika said…
Can I see? I am a little jealous!
Jessie said…
Wii Fit was the first thing in years that has made me lean towards having video games in our house. It looks so fun! I might have to cave.
Anonymous said…
we are happy to hear that the Wii Fit was a big hit. Lisa and Craig love their's also. I understand from Kattie when it talks to her she talks back to it. This may be a feather you might want to try

Love,
Dad